No-Bake Almond Cherry Bars Healthy Snack Recipe
These no-bake almond cherry bars are a super easy, delicious treat that all the family will love! Perfect in lunchboxes for the kids or as a grab-and-go snack, they're full of natural ingredients and taste divine. Enjoy!
Recipe by Amie Forster.
Makes 12 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Chill time: 1 hour
- 2 Cups Oats
- ½ Cup Almond/Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Fresh Cherries (de-stoned)
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Almonds
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- Mix oats, almonds and coconut in a bowl; add maple and nut butter and mix well.
- Add cherries and mix again until all oats and coconut have stuck with the wet ingredients.
- Place in a medium baking tray and freeze for a minimum of one hour.
- Remove from freezer and cut into bars.
- Store individually in the freezer for up to one month.