Chocolate brownies are a classic indulgence. Soft, stodgy, and moreish - they can be a difficult craving to ignore! Which is why we're bringing you this fantastic healthy brownie recipe, which is vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and even high protein! It's a delicious recipe and will make the perfect post-workout snack without the guilt!
- 2 medium, overripe bananas
- 113g smooth peanut butter
- 57g protein powder (use plant-based for vegan)
- 28g cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4. Line a small square baking dish or skillet with parchment paper or grease well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork and then mix in the peanut butter. Whisk until fully combined.
- Stir in the protein powder and cocoa powder with a wooden spoon. Pour the batter into the greased/lined pan.
- Bake for 12-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cover the leftovers and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or at room temperature!