Peanut Butter Chocolate Chia Protein Mousse Recipe
This healthy dessert recipe by Peachy Palate for our friends at Pulsin is sure to make your mouth water and satisfy those sweet cravings!
- 80g whole chia seeds
- 20g cocoa powder
- 125ml oat milk
- 20ml maple syrup
30g Pulsin Cacao Maca Supershake Energy Blend
- 30g Peanut Butter of choice
- 375ml water
- To serve...peanut butter, dark chocolate shavings, yogurt or non dairy alternative of choice!
- Place all ingredients into a large jug. Give everything a good stir, place into the fridge and leave to sit for one hour. Stir up to ensure the chia seeds aren’t clumping up and then return to the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- Place the mixture into a high speed blender; you will not be able to create a smooth pudding in a food processor.
- Blend for 5 minutes until the pudding is thick and smooth.
- Divide between serving glasses or bowls and top with desired toppings. Can be kept in the fridge for up to three days.