Whether you're a follower of the keto diet or just looking for a tasty low carb breakfast idea, this is the perfect recipe for you. Made with just five ingredients, it's beautifully simple and can be thrown together in a short amount of time for a tasty and satisfying breakfast.
Avocado Breakfast Bowl Recipe Idea
1 whole avocado
3 large eggs
3 bacon rashers
salt and pepper for seasoning
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Scoop out 2/3 of the flesh and put to one side.
- Whisk and season the eggs and add to a saucepan on a low heat.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces, cook it, and add to the eggs once they start to scramble.
- Once the bacon and eggs are both cooked, remove from the heat and stir in the avocado flesh.
- Put the egg, bacon, and avocado mixture into the hollowed out avocado shells and dig in!