Here are 7 bodyweight exercises to do with a partner. Aim for as many reps as you both find comfortable for 2-4 rounds. Label yourselves A and B for the first round and then switch for the second.
1. PARTNER DEEP SQUAT - Both partners to cross both hands over, arms stay locked, belly drawn into lower spine. Squat all the way down, drive up through the heels, stand tall and squeeze your glutes.
2. SHOULDER PRESS PRESS & V SIT - Partner A will sit in a V Sit position, abs pulled in tight to lower back, shoulders relaxed, back straight and legs together whilst partner B is creating resistance as A pushes up and down into a shoulder press. Working the abs & shoulders simultaneously.
3. PARTNER ROW - Partner A will be in a hold Plank position, body in a nice strong and straight line and holding onto elbows whilst partner B stands either side and rows A into their tummy. Partner B's knees to be soft, abs switched on and hinging from the hips.
4. PLANK CORE COMBO - Both are in a plank position, body in one straight line, abs pulled in tight. Opposite hands will clap whilst opposite leg comes up at the same time. Focusing on keeping hips and shoulders square to the ground whilst maintains core stability.
5. STAGGERED STANCE PULL - Holding opposite hands, one goes down to the floor whilst the other pulls the other partner up. The focus is on the mid back.
6. PLANK HOLD & TRICEP DIPS - Partner B will be in a plank Hold position (forearms or full plank) with the core switched on, shoulders relaxed with strong form whilst partner A will do Tricep Dips. Partner A needs to make sure elbows are 90 degrees and squeezing the triceps at the top of the range.
7. PARTNER TOE TAPS - Both facing each other, at a quick pace tap each other's opposite foot. Sometimes known as quick Feet this is a great workout finisher and cardio fix.
About the authors: Carly and Elia Siaperas are a married couple who together own a PT studio in London.