Made in Italy
Sundried’s short sleeve pro tri suit has been designed with a streamline fit allowing you to slice through the air and water. The suit features hydrophobic coating which repels liquid using lightweight, quick drying materials so nothing will slow you down.
The lightweight Dolomiti pad allows a more comfortable chamois with complete freedom of movement throughout its elastic, breathable foam.
Designed with UV protection of up to 94% of UV rays the suit features UPF 16, so all you need to focus on is the race.
Leg and arm grippers keep the short sleeves in place, proven to add protection and be more aerodynamic than bare skin.
The Italian tri suit is our most premium tri garment, utilising the highest quality materials for a reliable performance.
- Aerodynamic design - Streamlined fit for extra speed.
- Premium Fabrics - Support your muscles with quick drying anti chafe materials.
- Nutrition Storage - For mid race nutrition or gels.
- Dolomiti Pads - Lightweight technology allowing protection for cycling and freedom for running.
- Elastic arm and leg grippers - Hold your suit firmly in place.
- Hydrophobic coating - Repels liquid
- Flat lock stitching - Enhancing aerodynamics
- UPF 16 protection - 94% of UV rays are blocked
- Full length zipper
Shipping and Returns
Delivery is free for all orders. Expect your Sundried order within 1 - 3 days (UK) and up to 7 days for international orders.
Sundried has a free returns policy allowing you up to 30 days for an exchange or full refund. A freepost label will be included with your order (UK). Alternatively you can download a freepost label.
For further information please visit our customer services pages.