Brighton and Hove host their first triathlon and fitness show on 10th and 11th September 2016. Of course the main reason to go is that Sundried are going to be there with our marquee, however here are 10 more reasons provided by www.brightonandhovetriathlon.com.
- Running alongside The Sport and Fitness Show, the South Coast's largest outdoor Sport and Fitness expo. Fun for all the family, the show will host the triathlon registration and transition zone.
- Brighton and Hove Triathlon has three race distances available for all abilities including a Super Sprint, Sprint and Olympic race.
- The race will be hosting one of the UK's first draft legal races, an exciting prospect for the triathlon world and age group racing.
- Brighton and Hove Triathlon will be organised by London 2012 Olympic Competition Manager, John Lunt, ensuring a safe and well organised event.
- Race along the cosmopolitan seafront of Brighton and Hove. Race with an open water sea-swim from the picture-postcard pebble beach, before a flat cycle leg held entirely on closed roads takes them along the city’s unique coast, before a final return to Hove Lawns and a run that will head out towards West Pier and the new i360 before crossing the finish line with Brighton’s iconic cityscape as a backdrop.
- Be a part of the first Brighton and Hove Triathlon and be part of the legacy of the inaugural race.
- The sea of Brighton and Hove has a three star 'Excellent' assessment, perfect for our open water swim.
- Relay race options are available for the Sprint and Olympic distances, so you can race with your friends and family.
- We have 70,000 people living on the doorstep of the race route... our friendly and supportive crowd will cheer you on all the way!
- On the Saturday, we will be holding a Scootathlon for 4-8 year old's. Sign your children up to get a taste of tri and have some family fun.
Read more on the Brighton and Hove Triathlon via this link.