Try these yummy warming outs after a morning workout for the perfect winter warm up, if you've got a bit of a sweet tooth, these are for you!
Fruity Pulsin’ Protein Porridge
Takes 5-7 mins
- 50g gluten free rolled oats
- 100ml water
- 100ml rice milk
- A pinch of salt
- 10g cacao butter drops
- 20g 70% dark choc (xylitol sweetened)
- 25g cashew butter (optional)
- 10g Pea Protein Powder
For the topping:
- 5 chopped hazelnuts
- 5 chopped raspberries
- Add the gluten free oats, water and rice milk to a pan.
- Cook over a medium heat, until warm, add the cacao butter drops and the pinch of salt.
- Once the porridge nears your desired consistency, take the pan off the heat and stir in the pea protein. If it is too thick add in an extra splash of rice milk.
- Blend up the berries, transfer the porridge to a bowl and top with the blended berries and flaked almonds!
Thanks to Pulsin for this festive recipe!