Protein pancakes are a quick and easy way to have a highly nutritious and tasty breakfast, here is one of our favourite recipes!
- 1 sachet of chocolate orange whey
- 50g egg whites
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1tsp baking powder
- Blend up all the ingredients until well mixed.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan and tip in your pancake mix, 1 heaped tbsp at a time.
- Leave to cook for a couple of minutes. These pancakes don't use flour so they are slightly more fragile than usual, therefore you should cook the other side by folding them in half into a half moon shape!
- Leave for another couple of minutes then pile on your plate and top with yoghurt, nut butter and popcorn!
Thanks to the banana, these pancakes have a soft texture and are naturally quite sweet.
Happy Pancake Day and enjoy!!
Visit wheybox.com for more tips.