The new Garmin Forerunner 225 with built in wrist based heart-rate monitor review coming soon.
Our reviewer takes the latest offer from Garmin out to Dubai for a spin.
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Colorful graphic interface shows your zone and beats per minute at a glance
- Tracks distance, pace and heart rate*; activity tracking counts steps and calories all day
- Built-in accelerometer records distance indoors
- Connected features²: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
- Compatible with advanced workouts and free training plans from Garmin Connect
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)